Saturday, August 13, 2011

Family time

As much as I love San Diego and pray that the Marine Corps lets us stay here forever I do miss our family and my kids getting to spend time with their cousins (one of which they have never even met!). Our trip to Minnesota gave us a chance to get a few snapshots of the kids with the family they rarely get to see.


This playground I played on as a child. It's a large viking type boat. Here's Logan with my mom, aka Nana. And Logan and Peyton with cousin Kaitlyn (and yes they actually call her cousin Kaitlyn most of the time!)



One night we were down in Canal Park and we found this cute little mock Aerial Lift Bridge and I thought it was a perfect chance to get another of the 3 big kids (poor Belle, I promise she was there too, hanging out in her sling!)




After a long stressful week the kids decided to be silly with their grandmas! We miss all of our family so much!


"You don't chose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." ~Desmond Tutu

No comments:

Post a Comment