Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Belle is 4 months & counting!

Oh me oh my Belle is 4 months already!! I thought she and I had a deal to stay teeny tiny and be my baby forever but I guess she's decided to grow up anyway!


She's so wiggly these days it's so hard to get a good picture! And with teething approaching she is constantly chewing on her hands. However every once in a while I catch a beautiful picture of this beautiful baby! My happy 4 month old!




On her 4 month birthday day she decided she was done just laying on the floor! She started pushing up on her arms and looking around. Now just 10 days later she is scooting across the bed or floor. She can push up on her arms or scoot with her feet and elbows but not both. However I see crawling in our very near future!!



She's happiest on the floor with her Bubba & Sissy! As you can see she does not stay on the designated laying areas anymore! We will soon have an area rug so she doesn't have to be on the old yucky carpet. I was cooking one night & came in to this. Logan was explaining to her just how his crane worked and she was just mesmerized with him!



Belle is my first baby to have a Bumbo seat and she loves it! Sitting up like a big girl & discussing something very serious with Duffy.



My latest consignment find! Belle loves her bouncy! I really can't believe shes big enough for this already! My precious angel is growing up way too fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. :) Oh my! I miss you all! Tell her to slow down!!! :)

    ReplyDelete