Saturday, August 13, 2011

Duluth's Children's Museum

The last stop at the Depot was the Children's Museum. Field trips to the Depot as children came rushing back when we walked into the room with the BIG tree that you climb up to the second floor. I didn't do a great job taking pictures but here are a few. The kids all had a blast and I'm sure they would have stayed there all day if we could have!


Only in Minnesota would the Children's Museum have a mock campsite and boat! Love it! Both kids sat in this boat, separately - without seeing the other, and sang Row Row Row My Boat! Totally cute! Peyton insisted that I sit in the boat with her.



This was the biggest game of tubes Logan had ever seen! He spent at least 20 minutes playing with this.



Peyton, my little musician (with Aunt Angie) playing in Music Alley. Every time you stepped on a different colored light a different tune played so if you danced and ran back and forth it would make a cool song.



Peyton and I at the top of the big tree. I'm really bummed I didn't take better pictures of this place! It made such an impression on me as a child that I remembered it 25 years later! It was so cool! Definitely will be returning on our next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment