Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We aren't Irish and St. Patrick's Day has always been one of those days that I hated (probably because I usually forgot to wear green and people always pinched me) but it is so much fun with kids!! Both of the kids schools made a big deal out of St. Patrick's Day including Logan's leprechaun trap and crazy hair & wear day (somehow I missed taking a picture of the green fauxhawk!) and Peyton's green day! So we have been celebrating for 3 days now! Here are my cuties in their St Paddy's Day best!!


Peyton in her new legwarmers made from ladies over-the-knee socks!
Logan had crazy green hair on his day so Peyton had to have crazy green hair on her green day too! (Disturbing fact though, that colored hairspray eats though rubber, I replaced her bands twice before I gave up!)
Playing at mommy and me at chuch! Her shirt says "Kiss me I'm American" LOVE IT! (Thanks Laura for the hand-me-down years ago!) And legwarmers I had made for Peyton years ago!
An almost decent picture of all three! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
So glad they are so close! Love that they are each others best friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment