Monday, March 12, 2012

Peep S'mores!

I've always been a Peep lover! They are one of my favorite things about Easter (although you can get them for any holiday now-adays!) I saw this on Pinterest and thought the kids would LOVE it and they did! 


They would be awesome with the colored Peeps but since I have one boy and one girl and I did not want an abundance of Peeps in my house before Easter I chose the yellow ones for this dessert. 


Turned the broiler on low, placed graham crackers with two chocolate pieces on my pizza stone and popped it in the over for about 10 seconds.  Then I put a Peep on each graham cracker and toasted under the broiler for about another 10 seconds.  And then top with another graham cracker!!


The original Pinterest post suggested using the microwave to make these but I have to say the broiler worked awesome! The chocolate and Peeps were melty but not hot and even my little ones were able to eat it right away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment