Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Road Trip Day 6 - Tuscaloosa, AL to McDonough, GA

YAY! We made it!!! We left Tuscaloosa VERY early, at least by our standards and arrived at Grandma & Papa's house before noon! It was a funfilled day of play with grandparents & new friends Little Logan & Jayden! Unfortuantely I did not get any pictures as I was exhausted from the week long trip!

I would have to say after 6 days in the car, that although the kids were tired, they did AWESOME! All in all very few meltdowns on the road, they were great when we stopped & when it was time to load up again. I know you all know this, but my kids are the best in the whole world!!! :)))

Now we are gonna enjoy our time with all of our family. Passing the time until daddy gets home - 1 month down; 6 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment