Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dora, table for two!

The kids and I were out shopping for things for our upcoming road trip. I was desperately looking for juicebox holders for the car. So I decided to check out Babies R Us. Unfortunately I was unable to find juicebox holders but we did find an awesome deal! We have been looking to get the kids a table to play/eat at but everything was just too expensive in my eyes. As we were walking through Babies R Us, we walked past a clearance section of playroom type furniture with a few tables & chairs. Peyton RAN to the Dora one and sat down & refused to get up! Once I saw the price I was sold! $24.99 for a Dora table & 2 chairs! It sells for $49.99! And since Peyton's birthday is going to be Dora themed, I justifed it as an early birthday present. Too bad she won't be able to sit at it for her birthday! This morning the kids both ran to the table, sat down, and Logan said "mom, I want dinner." So here they are eating their breakfast this morning, LOVING the Dora table!

1 comment:

  1. Poppa and I love the new Dora table. Does Peyton want to wipe it clean after they use it?

    ReplyDelete