Monday, April 16, 2012

Annabelle's Antics!

I'm not sure if it's because my other kids were older when they were crazy-all-over-the place or Annabelle is just more spirited but whew, she wears me out!! If she's up, she's into something! Here's a few shots of her most recent antics!
Toys are NOT supposed to be put away mom! (that shelf was full a few moments before this!)

The Tupperware cupboard is her favorite! Pulling it all out is the best!
Her coat often subs as a blankey in her eyes, think she's getting in there for a nap?
These next two were while I was folding laundry in the toy room, she was in there with me just being crazy!
Standing ON the toys is much more fun! (notice that shelf is empty again, )
Sitting IN the doll pack-n-play. It's for babies right mom?
Jumping on Bubba is good for laughs all around!
She's so cute and full of energy! I'm so glad she's my last because I'd never have the energy for another! Love you Belle!

2 comments: