Friday, February 10, 2012

10 Months! REALLY?!?

There is something about the third child that makes the time fly by even faster! This past Monday was Belle's 10 month "birthday"! Really? How is that even possible? It truly seems like yesterday that we were in the hospital having her.  But she is a growing girl! She's so mobile now, only days from full on walking everywhere she goes.  It's so cute to see her tiny little body basically running around the house! And with her so active it is nearly impossible to get a decent photo of her.  After trying for two days (hence the two different outfits), taking probably close to 75 pictures, I decided that the outtakes are the story of Belle at 10 months! Here's the best of what I got!


In the rocking chair? Will you sit pretty for a picture? No mommy-I-am, I will not sit pretty in the chair!

How about for a pacifier? Will you show us your pretty smile? 

Will you walk to the dog? Show us how big you have gotten?

Now walk to me, maybe I can capture a quick one!

Raspberries! That's what I think of all this picture taking!

No I will not sit on the couch, I'm going to laugh and turn away!

Maybe in the toy box? There is a pretty 10 month old!

Oh you silly silly girl!!

I'm so fast you cannot catch me with that camera!




1 comment: