Monday, January 9, 2012

3/4 of a Year!

With the craziness of Grad school and then the holidays I got a little behind on my blog postings! Can you believe that Belle is already 9 months old??? She is growing so fast, always on the move, and more beautiful every day!

7 Months old


8 months and hating the hat!


9 months and finally enough hair for the bows Ko bought her!
(the only hair accessory I can use now b/c she pulls everything else off!)


I love this picture so much I needed to post it again!
At 9 months Belle is trying so hard to walk.  She's cruising furniture like crazy but won't slow down enough to learn to balance.  Her big brother and sister are her favorite things in the world! They make her laugh and entertain her in the car.  I can't believe in three months we will celebrating our last baby's first birthday! Love you Belle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment