Saturday, September 10, 2011

Annabelle, the 5 month old!

How is it possible? Time seems to just be getting faster and faster! Annabelle Brynn is already 5 months old!! It has definitely been a hard, long 5 months but yet looking at my precious baby I can't believe how time has flown!

So happy and sweet!
With her big brother and big sister to keep up with Belle is in a huge hurry to do everything they are doing! I had not planned to start solid foods until she was 6 months but the she began showing signs that she was ready.  She loves rice cereal mixed with any kind of juice and screams if I put the bowl down!! Hope she keeps up the excitement when we start into baby food.

I'll just do it myself mom!
Her motor skills are improving by leaps and bounds.  I truly think she is trying to catch up to Logan and Peyton.  A month ago she was barely holding herself up on her arms for a few seconds now she's got all kinds of new tricks! 
Checking out the baby in the mirror!
She's rolling all over the living room, getting up on her knees pushing forward and falling back down (my little inch worm!), and now she's getting up on all fours!  She's going to be crawling before I know it!

Watch out world, here I come!

And it's not September in our house without one or all the kids dressed in their best scarlet and grey! Just as cute as Peyton was cheering for the Bucks! O-H-I-O!

Lil' Buckeye
I've said it a million times, Duffy is the sweetest, kindest dog you will ever meet.  Any time Belle is playing on the floor he will go lay down next to her and protect her.  He puts up with all the kids laying on him, jumping on him, pulling his tail.  He truly is the best dog in the world.  I caught this sweet picture while trying to take Belle's 5 month pics.  I think it's definitely a keeper!
Puppy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment