Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day!

Logan & Peyton have been waiting for Valentine's Day for almost a month now, from when we put daddy's Valentines box together. They have both been wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day for about the same amount of time. So cute!

I guess I could have gotten them dressed or at least brushed Peyton's hair but they were so excited about Valentines Day I just didnt want them to have to wait anymore!

Logan with his candy, he loved the sports balls on the box! And Peyton TEARING into her card.

They both got Duplo character building sets, Logan got Thomas the Train & Peyton got Dora!

Although Sean wasn't able to be here he still did a wonderful job of spoiling me! I got a beautiful bouquet of tulips, some very yummy chocolate covered strawberries, and a beautiful pink sapphire necklace & earring set.

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all!










No comments:

Post a Comment