Sunday, December 6, 2009

Like, BBRRRR, and stuff!

We may have only lived in California for 2 years but we are definitely very used to our warm climate! It's getting colder & colder here in Georgia and I finally realized I cannot keep the kids cooped up all winter because it's too darn cold to be outside. because after all I was born in Minnesota & I spent many a day that was much much colder than today playing outside for hours....
So I layered & layered the kiddos for 40-something degree weather & they headed outside to play while Uncle Dean & Aunt Angie worked on hanging the Christmas lights.

Here's the kiddos all bundled in their winter best. Logan had a hat too but he was refusing to wear it. And after all, it wasn't THAT cold!

And all that cold weather gear didn't stop the girls from having some fun! Here's Cousin Kaitlyn on the left & Peyton on the right sliding despite their many layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment